Science and computers are boneless without Laboratories. Labs play vital role in essential learning and teaching. Laboratory plays a role of foundation in every research, experiment, and learning. At Deepshikha group of colleges, we offer well-equipped and efficient laboratory to students.
When the college adapt the practical learning, they see a better result in performance of children. At deepshikha, we beleive in fusion of both traditional and practical learning. By providing a platform to students, a sense of gaining knowledge in different ways develops. The Objective is to provide the leverage to student, to try new things and observe the results accordingly. Every experiment will serve an experience and every wrong step will help with better experiment.
WHY IS IT NECESSARY TO HAVE A LABORATORY AT COLLEGE?
- ENHANCED LEARNING– Colleges uses the theoretical criteria of learning. By using the same only bookish language can impact the minds. If we have a laboratory, topics that student covers theoretically are learnt and experimented in labs and can see how it feels when they experience practically.
- GOOD ACADEMIC RESULTS- Experimenting is fun. It transforms learning into easy learning. Not just that, if you enjoy the way you learn, you write better in examinations. The results will be better surely.
- OPPORTUNITY TO TRY- Laboratory provides you better opportunity to try your hand on to new things. The barrier of not-to-try eliminates. You can be creative, inquisitive and quirky at the same time.
HOW MANY TYPES OF LABORATORIES DOES A COLLEGE HAVE?
Laboratory is a platform that helps a student to develop necessary skills for studying a subject. Research and experiment are few ways that helps a student to dive deeper into subjects and topics. Development of interactions between teacher-student and peer-to-peer is build during lab practices. This helps them in experimentation, research, and exploration.
Deepshikha group of college offers spacious and separate laboratories, which are:
– Physics Laboratory
EQUIPMENT A LAB CONSISTS OF
An individual can gain efficient knowledge , when they get proper apparatuses and technology. As, the new world is daily evolving. Technology is taking over everywhere and which is why we need to make balance between both. Here are the few list of equipment that are must have:
- SCIENCE LABS: For better learning of Science, A laboratory must have:
- COMPUTER LABS: Technology requires better mode of learning. Computer labs must have
1. Updated Desktops or Laptops
2. High Speed Internet Access
SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP IN MIND WHILE YOU ARE AT SCIENCE LAB
- Infants are not allowed in Lab Area and Kids are strictly prohibited to touch any kind of chemical or apparatus.
- Experiments will only take place under guidance of teachers or supervisors.
- Labels of chemical are must read before usage of any chemical.
- Safety goggles, lab coat, and shoes in the lab are must worn before performing any experiment in the lab.
SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP IN MIND WHILE YOU ARE AT COMPUTER LAB
- The computer lab should be kept cool.
- Eatables and Drinking cans are not allowed in Computer Lab.
- Chair and Desks are required by the students to sit appropriately.
- Repairing, installation and troubleshooting is not allowed in computer lab.